hillsong
6:52 | Author:
  1. THIS IS OUR GOD













Lista de canciones

  • your name high
  • run
  • across the earth
  • desert song
  • this is our god
  • he is lord
  • high and liften up
  • stronger
  • healer
  • you are here (the same power)
  • you deserve
  • across the hear
  • where we belong
  • sing to the lord
  • you`ll come
  • turn your eyes upon jesus
  • with everything

DESCARGAR:

____________________________________________________________________

BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR



















Lista de canciones
  • I'm not ashemed
  • break free
  • in your freedom
  • you are my strength
  • lord of lords
  • one thing
  • to know your name
  • god of ages
  • in the mysterys
  • you saw me
  • hossana
  • here in my life
  • you are faithful
  • savior king

DESCARGA:

___________________________________________________________________

LIVE BEST FRIEND
















Lista de canciones
  • my best friend
  • stronger than
  • saving grace
  • forever
  • god of all creation
  • I live for you
  • jesus generation
  • I will sing
  • jesus lover of my soul
  • the reason I live

DESCARGA:

___________________________________________________________________

LOOK TO YOU



















Lista de canciones
  • salvation is here
  • tell the world
  • look to you
  • all I need is you
  • all for love
  • shout unto god
  • there is nothing like
  • what the world will never take
  • only one
  • deeper
  • til I see you
  • rest in you
  • awesome god

DESCARGA:

_________________________________________________________________

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH



















Lista de canciones
  • all about you
  • free
  • unify
  • all...
  • to the end of the earth
  • need you here
  • glory
  • feather , I...
  • my god
  • now that you're near
  • am I to believe?
  • all about you... (radio mix)
  • my god... (radio mix)

DESCARGAR:

___________________________________________________________________

ACOUSTIC













Lista de descargas
  • take it all
  • higher
  • gift of lover
  • follow the son
  • jesus is
  • redeeming king
  • none but jesus
  • froom god above
  • from the inside out
  • came to my rescue
  • the stand
  • do you hear
  • I will rejoice
  • show me you glory
  • trust in you
  • the only name
  • heaven in my heart
  • I belive in jesus
  • super strong god

DESCARGAR:

__________________________________________________________________

MORE THAN LIFE




















Lista de canciones
  • one way
  • light
  • evermore
  • open up the heavens
  • take all of me
  • majesty
  • always
  • sing your love
  • where the love lasts forever
  • consuming fire
  • more than life
  • jesus's blood
  • shine for you
  • soldier
  • all day

DESCARGA:

_____________________________________________________________________

I HEART REVOLUTION WITH HEARTS AS ONE 2008

















Lista de canciones : CD1
  • time has come (Sao Paulo , Brasil)
  • one way (Tokyo , Japan)
  • what the world will never take (Amsterdam , Holland)
  • tell I see you (Edinburgh , Scotland)
  • take all of me (Lisbon , portugal)(Paris , France)
  • the stand (shanghai , China)(Vancouver , Canada)
  • you'll come (Sydney , Australia
  • break free (Oslo , Norway)
  • look to you (Johannesburg , South Africa)
  • where the lover lasts forever (Kiev , Ukreine)
  • forever (Seoul , Korea)
  • there is nothing like (London , England)
  • tell the world (Jakarta , Indonesia)
  • all day (Mexico city , Mexico)

Lista de canciones: CD2

  • take it all (Malina , Philippines)
  • my future decided (Memphis , USA)
  • all I need is you (Cape tonw , South Africa)
  • mighty to save (Orlando , USA)
  • nothing but the blood (New jersey , USA)
  • hossana (Berlin , Germany)
  • fuego de dios (Asunsion , Paraguay)
  • shout unto god (Buenos aires , Argentina)(Copenhagen , denmark)
  • salvation is here (Budapest , Hungary)
  • love enough (Sydney , Australia)
  • more than life ( Orlando , USA)
  • none but jesus (Toronto , Canada)(Buenos aires , Argentina)
  • from the inside out (Rio de janeiro , Brazil)
  • camo to my rescue (be lifted high)(Kuala Lumpur , malaysia)
  • saviur king (vasteras , Sweden)
  • solution (Los Angeles USA)

DESCARGAR CD1:

DESCARGAR CD2:

|
This entry was posted on 6:52 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios: